Friday, July 24, 2015

Trolling the internet.

Whenever I read an article on the internet, I scroll down to the comments and forget half of what I just read. There are just so many buttheads with negative opinions these days.

I just read a new entry of a long term test of two motorcycles. The KTM 1190R and BMW GS ADV. Both great bikes. I should know. I own the KTM, and my good friend owns the BMW. They are at the top of the pile of adventure touring motorcycles, with very little to nitpick about. The article basically echoes the same. GS is a better mount for long highway miles, and the KTM has the edge once off the pavement.

Then you read the comments, and every idiot with a keyboard and a negative attitude is tearing apart bikes they've never owned, or ridden. Gimmie a freakin' break! Too heavy. Too expensive. Too fragile. Too tall. Only for geezers in the midst of a midlife crisis. LOL!!!!

Try to be more positive folks. If everyone would start their comments with something nice to say about the article, the internet world would be a much better place.


No comments:

Post a Comment